Wednesday, November 17, 2010

school... the countdown begins...

my little corner of the world :)
SO its November 17th and the last day of classes is December 8th... so the end is in sight (and by end I mean a temporary break). It feels like I have a million things to do before that happens but I'm sure in true Julie fashion I will just stay up until 2 the day before they are all due. BUT the good news is my thesis work has been progressing (however slowly) but progressing none the less. Below is my currently messy studio...
As I may have mentioned all of my work this year (so far) has been about my time spent in Haiti. This causes me to get side tracked easily while looking for just the right source image, browsing through my photos (and team mates photos) I can easily get lost for an hour or two.
Excuses excuses I know but thats what I've been dealing with for the last while.
Who wouldn't get distracted by this cuteness though!? All of the memories come flooding back, which in a way help me paint with more clarity. So who can really be upset about that. I just hope that I am able to begin to work more quickly and am able to balance all of my stuff a little bit better next term.
Anyways thats all for now as I really should be painting...
-Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment