Tuesday, March 1, 2011

back in the swing

Well after a year or so of an unplanned hiatus from the art world (between academic classes and not being in the country not much art was made) I'm somewhat back. It was a great time setting up the TOMS group show at GoSA on Sunday night.
Yes that would be me with a level, feeling semi-official, I think everything was fairly straight. Group shows are a fun dynamic, and I must say everyone had a great attitude and excitement about the show. Which makes for a great hanging. The food from degrees didn't hurt either (my favourite place on campus to eat).
Some of the beautiful shoes being featured in exhibit, which runs until this Friday March 4th at GoSA (Gallery of Student Art in University Centre at U of Manitoba).
Oh and the new issue of Chesterfield Magazine came out this week and a photo of mine from Nicaragua was inside, nothing like black and white film photography to brighten my day.

Here is to a productive week!
-Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment