Saturday, January 23, 2010

Abrazos Gratis!

So it has been a crazy fun week here in San Jose, a very full week of classes, work duties and homework! Thursday for our local outreach we went to downtown San Jose, and were on a free hugs campaign. Which for those of you who don't know is just a time were you go out with a bunch on signs and hug people on the street (only those who want it that is haha) It was such a fun time of getting out and interacting with people, and we had some very great reactions, people felt the love :) (as well as some very shocked, dirty looks, but oh well!) It was such a great day.



Rossela and I in downtown SanJose

Rayme and Maruco


Some of the Abrazos Gratis DTS crew!

Lauryn and I, Free Hugs team AWESOME

Morgan and Tawneke, part of our free hugs team



I finally named my bunny, his name is Gozo! (spanish for JOY)

Last Night we had a talent night and the staff did a wonderful interpretive dance, so instead of telling you guys about my amazing DTS staff, I hope you enjoy this video! Its really long but just a little bit of it gives you the idea. I am so thankful for these guys!



Just incase you guys thought I forgot about you, this is the ceiling of my bunk :)
Thats all for now from San Jose, talk to you guys soon!

1 comment:

  1. Julie this is awesome, I hope you have an amazing trip! It's so cool to see the way God works through people! Have a great time, I love reading your posts!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete