Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Day Before...


So I'm leaving tomorrow morning for my DTS (Discipleship Training School) with Youth With A Mission based in San Jose Costa Rica! As you may have guessed I am very excited, but also a bit nervous... I still have quite a bit of packing and running around to do today. I wanted to start this blog to keep everyone at home updated as to what I'm doing and all the cool things I will be experiencing over the next 5 months that I will be gone.

Last Sunday at Dakota Community Church



For all those who are curious for the first 3 months I will be living in San Jose (the capital city) going to Bible School, living in a dorm with all of the other girls in my DTS and doing work duties, some community outreach and church stuff. For the 2 months after that my DTS is scheduled to do our outreach in villages and rural communities in Costa Rica!

Very exciting stuff, I just feel like I am on the edge of something huge right now and though I'm going to miss everyone at home I am just itching to get started and meet everyone there! Its a very weird mix of emotions.

I'll do my best to keep everyone updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment