Tuesday, February 22, 2011

just a few favourite things

As it is reading week and I am on my break from classes, even though I am working full time I find that all of this free time is just lovely. I thought that since I have time to enjoy some of my old and new favourite things I would share some of them.

1. TOMS shoes/ other companies that care. (and yes i'm aware that people love to criticize others who step out in trying to do some good saying "they could do more" but at least they are seeing a need and trying to help fill it.) PLUS they are cute and I can't wait until it is warm enough to wear them all the time.

2. Listening to sermons online from Mars Hill; this one The Cost of Discipleship was just what I needed to hear this morning













3. Two new worship albums aftermath from hillsong united and be lifted high from bethel church. Both of which are amazing; hillsong favourites include "Like an Avalanche" and "Nova"; bethel favourite songs if I had to chose would be "Forever and a Day", "Furious" and "One Thing Remains"

4. Having delish lunch at Stellas on Osbourne while checking out beautiful artwork & catching up with my brother

5. Having slow mornings, in which I can drink coffee in my pjs and not have to rush anywhere

6. surviving off of my favourite diet of chips and salsa, starbucks pastries and chocolate milk because if you can't eat whatever you want on "vacation" then when can you? hah

Happy february everyone, I hope its a good one for you as well!

-Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment